線上客服服務時間 下午3點 ~ 晚上12點 遊戲問題諮詢 | 遊戲贊助諮詢
查看: 102|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

CBD Suppositories - PayPal Payments

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
匿名  發表於 2021-3-12 22:02:18 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
I look after a vape shop website directory https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also offers for sale CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We only provide internet marketing services to cbd pet care calming and soothing lotion - stockuponcbd.com, firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a fairly substantial variety of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different firms. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am still to check with yet another legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at xn--cksr0a96v.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.
回復

使用道具

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|掛天堂

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 16:48 , Processed in 0.008588 second(s), 16 queries .